Skunks may be problematic mostly because of the dreadful odor. For some, it is so bad it’s nauseating. If you own a skunk in and around you lawn, you will want to call Tampa Wildlife Control.
Like many pest problems, you need to start figuring out what attracted the skunk to your lawn in the first location. There are many things you can do to prevent this fascination and keep the skunks away. Here are the best strategies to maintain skunks from coming around your property.
1. Clean up fallen fruits, These can be an attractive food source for skunks and other insects should youn’t.
2. Get rid of your leaf piles. You will find bugs in those that skunks will visit your yard to eat.
3. Seal up your garbage cans. Be sure that there is a lid and seal on these. Skunks and other pests find food in your garbage, so do your best to keep them out.
4. Avoid leaving pet food out which can be retrieved by skunks or other animals.
5. Protect Keeping lids on those or at least a couple inches of cover will function best to keep the skunks out.
6. Usage A flood light. Motion detector products are one of the better ways of getting rid of a skunk in the lawn and a flood light is extremely powerful. Skunks do not like being vulnerable in the light. This will dissuade them off to some other area that is darker.
7. Use a Sprinkler as another motion sensor apparatus. This will ship a gentle burst of water which will frighten the skunk. After awhile the skunk should find the message.
8. Make Sure to reapply them particularly Additionally, There Are skunk repellents that you can purchase. This will intimidate skunks and help keep them away.